Monday 3 June 2013

Snap 3: Nine To Five

Hi girls!

So this "snap" is me Monday to Friday. I'm an office Manager/Health and Safety Advisor for a Restoration Company. When I'm not out on site, this is where I am! I must admit the title is just for kicks, I actually work 9 to half 4, but its close, so I went with it! I also did tidy my desk just a tad! Hehe, can't be showing a messy desk on the blog, now can we?!


It is nothing special, with all the usual things you would see! I just thought I would share this with you, as I spend a lot of time here! 

I'm taking part in Sprinkle of Glitter's 30 Day Snap! Are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...