Wednesday 19 June 2013

Snap 19: Out For Dinner

Hi girls!

I'm just back from a trip to Nando's with friends. On of my friends is back visiting from Australia (living out there for now) and I hadn't seen her for just under a year! So as soon as she got back we organised a little reunion. It was amazing to have her back! Just thought I would show you my make up for the day!


Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection
Powder - Soap & Glory One Heck Of a Blot
Blusher - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Highlighter - MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
Under Eye Concealer  Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Eye Brows - Benefit Brow Zings
Eye Shadow - MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
Brow bone Highlight - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Bootycall
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express
Lipstick - Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade

And that was my look for a casual dinner during a lovely sunny day!


1 comment:

  1. Your bottom lashes are IMMENSEEEE <3 seriously, want to swap haha?

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...