Tuesday 18 June 2013

Snap 17: Robert Reminiscing...

Hi girls!

For the past two years June is the time we have booked our America trips for the start of the following year. Sadly, this year we are having to cope with withdrawal symptoms as we are wanting to buy a house this year! Robert is especially suffering, desperate to go to Chicago and Boston, which I would love to visit too. However we think we will need to skip booking a trip for 2014.

I love this photo of my amazing Robert when we had just got to Universal Studios in Hollywood, ready for our VIP Experience there. It was one of the best days of our trip!


He was standing in front of the huge Universal Globe and as we had got there so early we were the only people about! It was such a gorgeous day too, absolute bliss! 


1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's a shame - but perhaps you could get a cheap package deal to somewhere else, just so that you've got something to look forward to?
    It'll be more than worth it, as just imagine when you've got your house! The hubby and I are hoping to buy one soon too, and I really can't wait to have our own little place and fill it with lovely, homely things!
    Hope you're well lovely.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...