Tuesday 11 June 2013

Snap 11: My Alice Cat

Hi girls!

I thought this was hilarious! Alice trying to get all the sun she can, by lying out on the window sill! She's just so cute!The window sill is one of Alice's favourite places. She loves sitting listening and watching birds fly past the window. She cackles away at them (I'm sure all cat owners know what I mean when I say that word!). I love it when you see a black cat in the sun, you realise that they are not actually black at all!!


Alice always misses me the most when I go away. When I woke up this morning, she was curled up right by my head cuddling into me and purring so loud! It was so cute!


I'm loving being able to document my month by the 30 Day Snap! Are you joining in with Sprinkle of Glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...