Monday 13 May 2013

Recent Make Up Buys!

Hi girls!!

Just a little haul of some make up bits that I have bought recently! 


I went to Boots a while ago only to realise that there was a 3 for 2 deal on Revlon products. I had went in looking to see the new Lip Butter colours and when I loved the look of two of them obviously I was going to pick something else up!!So onto the Lip Butters; I picked up Pink Lemonade and Juicy Papaya. I absolutely love these two colours and they are both quite milky looking on the lips, which is so pretty! They are the exact same consistency and feel as all the other lip butters and I love them!! Great fresh colours, which are perfect for spring and summer! Revlon Lip butters are £7.99 each!


So now onto my freebie!! I was swithering as to what to get, but one of Revlons lip glosses caught my eye. Its called Crystal Water, which is apparently a new shade as well. This is a clear gloss packed full of sparkle, blue, pink, purple and silver. It is all so iridescent and the glitter is so tiny, that it just feels completely smooth on the lips. I love the Revlon lip glosses and this one will be perfect to layer over lipsticks, to add more sparkle and loads of shine! These lip glosses are £7.99. Also can I just say that these photos do not do the sparkle justice at all!!


My latest make up buy is from Accessorize. I love their lip glosses and I have a few nail polishes from them too. So I picked up a nail polish called Butterfly, which is this amazing milky colour filled with blue and pink glitter. It is a bit of a dupe for Nails Inc Sprinkles collection or even Illamasqua's Speckled collection (but the glitter is coloured), but a steal at only £4! I will do a little nail of the day post with this polish soon!


I then also picked up this brand new eye shadow palette for £9, which has 32 shades! Its called the Exposed palette and I would say its a cross between Urban Decays Naked palettes and Sleek's Storm palette. The colours are all along the neutral line and I cannot wait to try them! I will definitely be creating some looks with this and showing you girls!!




It's shades range from the lightest brown to pure black and has lots of mattes all the way up to pure shimmer! Let me know what you think of this girls! 

5 comments:

  1. i really like that lipgloss and oh my that palette!!! it looks so pretty :)

    Megs
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so pretty right?!! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Juicy Papaya. Thou shalt be MINEEEE!!
    Love the iridescent gloss too :D

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! that was exactly what i was like when i first saw it on a blog!! lol

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...