Friday 31 May 2013

Instagramming In May

So another month has passed and I completed what I set out to do in last months Instagram post! I set myself a little challenge to post one photo everyday for the month and I did it! Yay!! So here is a little catch up of what I have been up to this month!

Some blue skies! Flo enjoying her view - A Revlon 3 for 2 offer! I could not resist them! See the swatches here - I had two lazy cats that morning! Hehe - I got a new bag from River Island! At first I wasn't sure, but now I love it! - Pretty Alice! Love my little black cat! - Monday night pub quiz and we won too!

A cute quote inside my Erin Condren Planner - On the hunt for houses!! No luck yet, but keeping our fingers crossed that something will come up soon! - A drive through the countryside - Flo has such huge whiskers!! Hehe, my pretty girl - A OOTD for you girls! All from Monsoon! - A new Accessorize palette! A review with looks will  be coming soon!

A gloomy and wet day... Alice was not too impressed! - I love my Abercrombie and Fitch Hoodie, so bright for spring/summer! - Playing my 3DS after work. Its onto Professor Layton and the Lost Future now! - Packing for my little trip to London! - Look what Robert and I found! A "Jen" Diet Coke!! We actually found two that weekend, both in England! No Jens in Scotland so far! - We nipped into the Trafford Centre on the way home, for a TGI's no less! Yum! 

Robert and I are reading Dan Brown's new book, Inferno, together. So far it is awesome and very interesting!! Can't wait to finish it now! - Breakfast time for the girls. - Blue skies!!! Woohoo, not a cloud in the sky! - Having a read through my Harry Potter souvenir guidebook I got from the Making Of Harry Potter Tour! I wish we had a Gilly Hicks in Scotland! I love that store... Their bras are amazing! - Eating my Honeydukes lollipop! Yum!

Alice playing with the Pygmypuff that I got from the Harry Potter tour! I'm not sure the Pygmypuff likes their friendship too much!! Haha! - Yummy Peach and Raspberry water from marks and Spencers. So refreshing on a hot day! - Pizza time with the family! - Catching up with one of my favourites! Sprinkle of Glitter <3

Little Flo listening to the birds outside the window! Look at her face in the mirror! - Go and try this new Cadbury's chocolate girls! So yummy with the popping candy! - Playing around with my new app, with two sleepy kitties!

And that was my month! I still need to get my act together and get following more people! Please leave your Instagram names below! I am @jenstar_blonde if you would like to follow along with me! I am really loving Instagram this weather, I have got right into looking through other peoples photos!! Hehe. What have you been up to this month?

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love a good Instagram reflection :D hope the house hunting is going well!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! So do I! Oh gosh thank you, so far nothing special has come up! Its a waiting game sadly!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...