Monday 27 May 2013

30 Day Snap!

Hi girls!!!

Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter has created a little challenge for herself and for her followers to join in too!! Its called the 30 Day Snap and everyday in June she will be posting a photo up on her blog.


For more information, then have a look at her post introducing the challenge here! I think it will be such a fun thing to do and also hard, but I am going to try it. There will be some good photos for sure!! As I said in my post Instagramming In April, I said I was going to post one photo everyday in May, and so far this has been done! So I think after doing this (albeit somewhat easier to do on Instagram) I should be able to do it here on my blog!!


I am also going to be doing any other posts that I want throughout the month, such as any hauls, any exciting adventures (which there will be!) or any other posts I feel like doing! So June is going to be a big month for my blog! Lets see if I can complete the challenge! It starts on Saturday! Let me know if any of you girls are taking part too!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Louise's blog I think this is a great idea!
    Megs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D it is isn't! It means you can look back over the month and see what you have done! quite cool! You should give it a go!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...