Saturday 2 March 2013

Dare To Go Bare Faced?!

Hi girls!

Today's post is a bit of a different one... One without make up. I love make up and love the feeling when I am all done up and feel pretty, and I think most of us girls do, although most days I am make up free, except for maybe some concealer,which is mostly down to my dry skin. However, I think everyone should do a post like this, and yes even beauty bloggers, to show that just because we love make up and feel better with "our face on", that it is possible, for even just one photo, to be without it. So here I am, without a scratch of make up and with absolutely no computer touch ups (except cropping the photo), just straight from the camera to the Blog...



Yes I have dark circles under my eyes, I have hardly any tails to my eye brows, I have some redness due to my eczema and I have a little spot scarring on my fore head, but this is me!!! 

You should not be scared of having a bare face, because it is your face and no one is perfect! Most of the time Robert says he prefers me with no make up and natural (which I don't understand, but he says it all he time!). Do your men say the same?


Do you wear make up everyday? And feel like you couldn't go out with out it on? Well I think you should be brave and ditch the make up for a day! You should not be ashamed of what the real you looks like and your skin should have some days to breathe without make up on, I'm sure it would love you for it! 

Do you dare to go bare faced?!

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. Nice post. Very pretty, your skin looks fab!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com (I have an international giveaway (MUA and Soap and Glory) running if you want to enter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I am the same. I have bags and redness but David always says he prefers me with no makeup haha. You look lovely though hun. I like going bare faced now n then, my skin needs a breather! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its funny isn't it that guys say that, its nice to tho that they dont run away lol!! Thank you :) and yea its good for your skin!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. I just did this post! :D Check it out cause I mentioned you if you have time :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww fab Libby! I will definitely come and see it!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...