Thursday 7 March 2013

100 Things That Make Me Happy! Part 8

Hi girls! I can't believe how quickly this series has gone! It is almost finished!! If you want to see part 7, then click here! For now here is 71 to 80!

71. Roller coasters!

72. The Feeling of Accomplishment

73.Yummy Cocktails

74. When I Graduated University!

75. Buying a new piece of make up

76. Dancing the night away!

77. Looking for Robert and I's first home

78. Cool Original Doritos!

79. Reading Blogs

80. Playing with the cats!

Hope you have been having a good week girls! 

Love, Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Got some fab things listed in this post so I'm not surprised :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely things there, loved the photos. Looks like your cats like to blog too :)

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...