Thursday 21 March 2013

100 Things That Make Me Happy! Part 10

Hi girls!

So for the past 10 weeks I have been doing posting my 100 happy things! This weeks is the last part!! Woohoo!


91. Long chats with friends!

92. Being inspired!

93. Reading a good book

94. Moisturising my skin

95. Learning new things!

96. Anything coral coloured!

97. Exploring a new place
You will find out where I was exploring next week!

98. Having your health

99. Springtime!

100. Knowing the future is bright!!

So glad that I am finished this and also proud that I completed it! Its great trying to think of things that make you happy, because you appreciate the little things! Give it a try! 

Love, Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...