Thursday 21 February 2013

100 Things That Make Me Happy! Part 6

Hi girls! Hope you are all well! Another part of my happy things! For part 5 click here. So we are past half way! Yay!

51. Cute animal photos!


Its two baby Flo's!! So cuteeeee

52. Getting a hair cut

53. Lovely comments on my posts, because...

54. Being a "Fur" Mum to Alice and Flo!

55. Having a manicure!

56. My Pandora bracelet

57. Wearing really high heels

58. Christmas!!

59. Watching animal documentaries, especially ones by David Attenbrough!!

60. Wearing my favourite scarves

Hope you enjoyed this part of my 100 happy things! I have been getting nice comments back saying you do! It is also getting a little bit harder trying to think of things that make me happy! What makes you happy and then I can get some ideas from you! Hehe!

Love, Jen x

12 comments:

  1. I love it when you do these!! :D www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! you should do it on your blog!! :) would love to see your happy things!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. this is a really good post idea
    your cats are so cute
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i catch myself looking at cute animal pictures on pinterest for hours. i swear it sucks me in. and those sequined heels are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I am the exact same!!! You dont even realise and then you look at the clock and its like 3 hours has went past and your like what have i actually been doing?! Dam those cute animal photos lol! I know hey are my go to heel at the moment :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pictures, I love the things that make you happy! Love heels :) - I have a wardrobe full of them

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hehe!! I would if I could!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  5. Awesome things!

    Just to let you know: I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can read my post here: http://okthanxbye.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Tiff! I shall go check it out :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...