Saturday 5 January 2013

Any Resolutions?

Hi girlies!

I guess a lot of people will make new year resolutions at this time. I am not really one for actually creating a list of resolutions as such, but I do make little goals for myself with things I would love to achieve. So here are my few for the year 2013!



Robert and I are desperate to get our own place this year!! We are really wanting to buy our own flat and this year (after our holiday) it is our goal to be able to put down a deposit for a cute little flat of our own! I think this is probably our biggest goal this year.

A goal of my own now, I really want to start eating better and stop eating rubbish all the time! Now this will be a lot easier once we have our own kitchen and are able to cook without being disturbed by other people cooking! Also I am really hoping to get into better shape this year. 2012 for me was a year of eating junk food and not really looking after myself! So I think 2013 will e a year of me to really look after my skin, my body and my diet. Maybe actually do some exercise! Eeek!

Obviously one of my biggest goals is to continue with my blogging. This time last year, I was reading a few blogs, but had no intentions of ever starting my own! I am so glad I took the plunge and it is now a big part of my life and I love it!! I can't wait for my little blog to continue growing and for me to hopefully make some more bloggy friends! Also Its a Blondes Life will be having its second give away when it reaches 150 followers! Yay!


If you were following my blog during summer, I did a link up and stated 23 goals before I become 23 (7th April!). I cannot wait for my holiday and I am going to be able to tick so many of these off the list!! Another one of my goals in that post was to get an iPhone and finally have a good phone! I cannot wait to get Instagram! My contract finally ends later on this month! Yay its nearly time!!   

I thought I would also put in one of my lifetime goals too and that is to visit all 50 states of America! You probably all know by now that I love America and I would love, love , love to be able to visit every one! I will do it people! I cannot wait for my holiday now... Yesterday was the last day I won't be working until the 24th of February (the day before we leave!). I really didn't want to go back to work this morning! After 5 whole days off from work in a row and just being able to relax for all of them was amazing! My next day off will be for packing and then I will be off on an amazing adventure! I just want to go now!!!

Images courtesy of weheartit.com!

Most of all I just want to enjoy 2013, I know its going to be a good year!I would love to know what your goals are for 2013! Let me know in the comments!

Love, Jen x

2 comments:

  1. great resolutions! Mine is to keep blogging too! :)

    Georgia x
    georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...