Thursday 10 January 2013

A Late Christmas Gift - Clinique Whole Lotta Colour Set

Hi girls! Hope you have had a good week!

So I received a late Christmas present from my uncle earlier this week, as he lives quite far away and I didn't see him this Christmas! I was very impressed with what he bought me!! I got the Clinque Whole Lotta Colour Chubby Sticks set and some chocolate! 





I haven't opened the chocolate yet, but how cute does it look? All in boxes, its from Marks and Spencer, but any way the reason I am posting is of course because of the Clinique set I was given! I have tried some of the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains and have since got another one since that post I have linked, but I have always wanted to try the original version. However £16 for one was never really an option for me! So this set is just perfect and I get to try 5 different colours! They look fab!




From Left to Right: Super Strawberry, Oversized Orange, Curvy Candy, Richer Raisin and Chunky Cherry.



So onto some swatches!

Super Strawberry

Oversized Orange

Curvy Candy

Richer Raisin 

Chunky Cherry

I have to say, I think I prefer the Revlon version, just a little bit more due to the easier and softer application! I feel as if there is not a lot of colour pay off when you first apply, you have to work up to the colour that you can see in my swatches above. I do love the colours though and I prefer these colours to my Revlon ones! These ones don't smell of anything as far as my nose can tell me (I have a cold!) and the actual crayon is harder than I thought it would be! Oh and can I also just say Clinique have given you a very generous amount of product in this set... Not! I am not going to show you girls, because it is kind of shocking to be honest. If you have this set then you will know what I mean! 

Any way I am definitely going to be using these, because although I may have slated them a little bit, I think these are fab lip products and feel really light upon my lips and not drying at all, which is great for me!! They will be great for applying on the go, no mirror needed and will be able to give me a cute little flash of colour on my lips! I think my favourite colour would be Curvy Candy! Although I do actually love the red colour and I don't normally go for reds! Hehe, maybe I should more often!

Have you tried Clinique Chubby sticks, what do you think of them? What is your favourite colour?

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried them but from the pictures I like te look of the richer raisin and the super strawberry. Enjoy the chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give them a go! :) Thank you! I have still not opened them yet! they look too cute to open and in one of them is a chocolate santa, how iwll i be able to eat him?! lol

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours!! I love the chubby sticks, the oversized orange and candy one is lovely, I really want them now!!

    Luren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea the orange one is not too orange its a great colour and the candy one is a great baby pink!!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Awe, I love Clinique! Those colors are lovely.

    Hope you've started the NY with the best vibe! ;D

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clinique is a good brand :) Yea i have thank you! hope you have too :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...