Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Hi girls!!! 

So I have a couple of things to share today! First up, its Halloween!! I have been quite excited about this Halloween, as I have been part of this amazing community, where we are all talking about past costumes, recipes and different ideas! It has been fab to read it all! Also a little note from my little black cat!



Hehe!! I love the Halloween bits on Picmonkey! So I will also show you my Pirate costume, I wore on Saturday night! Teehee! I really wish I had got a hat, but I never had time to get one! Also can I just add, the photos below are in order of when they were taken. So the first one is when we first arrived, with my sword in my belt and hair still looking all nice.... following through to my friend giving me a garter to keep my sword in, being all hot from the heat in the club and my hair looking not its best!! Haha, oh how I love Halloween!


Teehee thanks again Picmonkey!!

Ok so now onto something I did on Sunday with Robert.... We went to see Skyfall!!!!!! Oh my god it is the most amazing Bond film yet, let me tell you!! The storyline, the action, the characters are all amazing! The baddie in this film is also played extremely well, he is just a little insane (ok a lot!) and he can be quite funny at the start! I love how you actually learn something about who James Bond is and his background in this film and obviously I love that parts of it take place in my good old Scotland!! The only thing that kind of bugged me was the start of the movie that took place in Istanbul. Now Robert and I only went to see Taken 2 a couple of weeks back, which took place in the same place and parts of the chases took place on the same roofs!! Taken 2 was lucky that it came out first or else it would just be seen as a copy of Bond! Although this was only a very small part of Skyfall, so I will forgive you James Bond for going on that silly mission and almost killing yourself!! Ooops forget I said that! Teehee!


Honestly even if you don't like action films, you have just got to see this! This film has completely reinvented James Bond as a franchise and brought back the good things about Bond that have been missing in more recent Bond movies. The best movie of the year let me tell you and even of the Bond franchise! Robert even wants to go and see it again! Something that he never ever says, so that must really prove something! Hehe, so just go and see it ok?!?! You will thank me!

So I hope everyone who is going out tonight or having a party has a fab time! I would love to know what you are dressing up as! It's sad though because where I stay there are never any little kids going around the houses, which is just rubbish!! Oh and I also hope that weather is good for them, not like now, as it is absolutely pouring down with rain! Eeek! I think tonight I shall watch some Halloween movies! Anyone got any suggestions?1 I want to watch Hocus Pocus! Not sure if Robert will though! Hehe!!

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. love it!! you look adorable!! and I do really wanna see that movie now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee thank you!! :) you have to its amazing!!! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your costume! I'm dressed as a witch with my lovely red lipstick :)

    Lauren
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! ooo make sure you put some pics on your blog!! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi, Jenn! What a cool costume! You look awesome! And Alice is so sweet! :p

    Hope you're having a great week!

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! she is isnt she! my little black cat for halloween!! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...