Thursday 16 August 2012

This Works Clean Skin 5in1 Water Review

Hi girlies!! I have got a review today of the This Works Clean Skin 5in1 Water!



I first saw this product on a blog we probably all know and love, which is of course Sprinkle of Glitter! I was very intrigued by it and so I did a little bit of research on it! As most of you probably know, I have Eczema, which is very annoying! But, it also means that I need to be careful what products I put onto my skin! On top of this I have very dry skin, so the last thing I would want a product to do would be to dry my skin out even more and make my skin feel all tight! Also in respect to this product it comes in at £21, which for a cleanser is quite expensive, but hey this brand is quite high end, I guess! Hence why I did some research before spending the money! So when I did eventually buy it from Boots, I was quite confident that it would would work for me! 

Ok so onto the the product itself!
What This Works say:

"A multi-tasking rosewater cleanser that effectively removes make-up, decongests and brightens"

"Gently cleanses, balances, brightens, refreshes and removes all traces of make-up. Rosewater and fruit-packed botanical waters help shed skin cells and boost elasticity. Ph balancing formula with olive and almond oils to cleanse and wild water mint to cool and tone. For healthy-looking, purified and radiant skin." 

What do I say? Well basically, this works!!! Teehee! Obviously I just had to say that phrase in here some where! But anyway onto the proper review! I really am pleased to have spent the money on this product! It is amazing, like seriously! 

Firstly it is just super easy to use! I use it at night before I go to bed and just put a small amount onto on of the big cotton wool pads (one will do your whole face!) and it gently removes make up, any impurities on your skin, dirt and even blackheads! For mascara and eye make up, I usually just put the cotton pad over my eye for a couple of seconds and then I can wipe it off easily, so no hard scrubbing is required at all! I love using this product, because before this I would always huff and puff about cleansing, as I was worried about my Eczema, but with this I have no worries!


Secondly, after using this my skin is left feeling soft and very clean! When I first put it on I was actually scared, in case my skin reacted to it! But no, my skin does not feel dry or tight after cleansing, it even looks better after you have used it, I guess that's my skin "brightening"! After using this, I put my moisturiser on and go to sleep and my skin always feels great in the morning! Its amazing, because before I got this, I would wake up and my skin would feel tired and dry! Also you only need to use a small amount, I usually put two pumps on my cotton pad and this can take off a full face of make up! This means that this 200ml will last me months and months! It really does leave you feeling refreshed and it is all very natural ingredients used, which is obviously very good too! There is a slight fragrance, which smells quite herbal, with a hint of rose, but again this is a natural scent and is not overpowering at all! All I can say is that it adds to the refreshed feeling!


I also love the packaging of the This Works brand, it's just so simple, which makes it look clean and fresh, so I guess this means the branding is doing its job very well indeed! After using this product for just over a month now, I know that this cleanser is doing my skin good! I just love that this product is helping to clear my skin of any nastiness and while doing this is not affecting my Eczema or dry skin! This product is suitable for all skin types, from my very dry skin right through to oily ones and it seems to work for them all! I have not seen one bad review on this product! 

If you are looking for a quick and easy cleanser that works for all skin types, then this is definitely for you! I couldn't rate this product highly enough! Have you tried this water cleanser? What do you think of it? Let me know!

Love, Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...