Wednesday 22 August 2012

Robert Tells All!!!

My 100th post means a special occasion!!

I actually cannot believe that I have wrote so much on my blog! it seems like only yesterday I started it off!! Crazy!!! So I have got a special post for you!! I asked Robert if he wanted to do a post where he told you girls some more about me that you didn't already know and he said yes (well maybe he was like hmmm, I'm not sure.... and then he said fine ok then!)! Hehe! So just to let you all know Robert always reads every posts, which I really love! Its nice to know that he wants to read about me and what I type on here, as well as all his football and sporty things he reads on the internet!! Ok so without further ado I shall pass you over to my lovely Boyfriend, Robert, who by the way knows me better than anybody!!


I have been asked (well maybe told!) to write a post for Jens blog on the theme of 7 things her followers do not know about her. This has proved quite difficult as for about the last 5 months she has given a blow by blow account of her thoughts, likes and dislikes on this blog. So here goes my attempt to educate you all some more on all things Jen! hope it’s not too poor of an effort or I will never hear the end of it!! Haha!

1. Jen is an aggressive driver and ends up shouting at other motorists from the safety of her car if they get in her way or are being bad drivers! She also drives way too fast and if she was a car then she would definitely be  Lightning McQueen from the Disney Cars film!

2. Jen is a Mcaddict (haha!!) to McDonalds to the extent that I think the highlight of our trip to the Olympic Park for her was getting to eat at the world’s largest one, while mine was to see the Olympic Stadium!! I also think this is a comfort blanket for her when we are away from home, as we always must seek a McDonalds out,  which is not so bad as it keeps the cost of holidays down and I am quite a fussy eater too!!


3. Jen has never cooked me my dinner... We have been going out for nearly four years!!! Although she does like to try and pass off cereal or toast as dinner, but I'm sorry that doesn't count! However I have been treated to breakfast in bed a few times on a Sunday when I don’t need to get up early!

4. Jen has a tweety pie cuddly toy that lives on the bed side table, that she has had since she was a baby!! She took it everywhere as a kid and lets just say that it has had better days!


5. Jen has lead a bit of a sheltered life and is sometimes amazed by the dishonesty of people.  When she started working in her shop in 2009, she realised that shop lifting was a real problem and has come across a good handful of crazies coming in and trying to steal stuff, which probably came as a real shock to her! For the same reason, she also really loves watching  police documentaries, such as Coppers or Police Interceptors, to see some of the crazy people the police have to deal with! Her reactions to these shows are quite amusing!

6. Jen has an obsession with bags!! It’s her favourite thing to buy and to me its kind of her trade mark to always have a big bag with her. She gets upset when I say she's obsessed with them but I only say it because its true!! Also when she does buy a bag, it tends to be quite an expensive one! For example in January she bought one from Fossil, which was £100 (!!!) and then not to mention her many Paul's Boutiques bags, which are not cheap let me tell you! Here are Jen's collection of Paul's Boutique bags!



7. It takes between 2 and 3 hours normally for Jen to get through the process of having a shower. As she has bad skin, it starts from when she basically has to work up the courage to take her shower and then has to put on all her cream after it, followed by waiting fro the cream to dry before she can face up to putting on her clothes and then eventually drying her hair! This means that she really can use the line "I am washing my hair tonight" as an excuse to not wanting to go out!!

I hope you enjoyed finding out a little more about Jen! Thanks for reading, 

Robert

It's Jen again! I just want to say a big thank you to Robert for writing my 100th post! Yay! Well done! So girls what did you think? Did you like this post!? I thought it was a fun way to share more about me through the eyes of Robert! If anyone else does a post like this, then let me know, because I think these kinds of posts are interesting and really funny!!

Love, Jen x

12 comments:

  1. Thanks Robert for this post!!!

    In ever knew you had a shop though, what kind of shop do you run?

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! its not really "my" shop as such! I just say that lol! i haven't ever named the shop that i work for, not sure why but just thought it would be better if didnt say! Its a well known high street store, which is classed as more higher end! Thye seel clothes and accessories :P hehe!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
    2. It sounds better saying "my" shop instead of "their" shop. Hope you have fun working their!

      Lauren
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ah! HAPPY 100th POST! <3
    This was such a lovely idea! I loved hearing from Robert! Poor you about your skin though :(
    Here's to the next 100!

    racharl xxxx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw darn. Can't spell my own name hehe!

      Delete
    2. HAHHAAH!!! this is hilarious! i loved your reply!!! "aww darn" haha!! i cant believe its 100!! yea i know crappy skin!! grrr! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for showing us more of Jen, Robert! I love that tweety pie!!! Happy 100th post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! tweety pie! lol i was really impressed by his post and what he picked to tell you girls about! hehe! he will be so chuffed with all these comments! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. Ha! This post made me laugh so much. What a brilliant idea.
    Happy 100th post!

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! thanks :D Robert will be glad you liked it!! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  5. ahha, I like his description of your driving. Bet he'd say the same about me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee!! i can never be bothered driving slow! lol glad i know another blogger who likes cars!! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...