Friday 24 August 2012

Friday's Letters #10

Hi girls!! Friday again! How on earth do these weeks go so fast!!? Seriously!! As you all know, everyone should take part in this awesome link up by Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds


Dear Desperate Housewives, I am almost finished season 5 and I am so enjoying watching it!!! Does anyone remember Dave?! Trying to kill Kathryn and MJ?! Uhuh well I'm almost there, I'm at the episode when Edie crashes her car and gets electrocuted! Oh what a nice street to live on was Wysteria Lane! Haha, oh but I cannot wait to see the set when I go to Universal Studios in LA!! Dear Robert, how funny was that Tomato Sauce incident on Monday?! Haha! When we were eating dinner and I was trying to put the sauce on my plate, but because the bottle was so full it was only coming out a drip at a time and then you said "oh I can do it!". Well when I said to you do not squeeze it hard as it will explode out of the bottle, why did you not listen to me?! Haha, because obviously two seconds later that's just what happens!!! The tomato sauce goes all over the table, all over his glass, all over me (!!!) and all up the wall!! It was hilarious!! Also funny, because you hate tomato sauce and you had to excuse yourself from the table after cleaning it all up because you had to wash your hands as it was all over them!! Hehe, oh it was so funny! I'm glad we can laugh about it! Dear Tomato Sauce Bottle on Monday, haha! That was such a funny trick you played on Robert, I did tell him it would happen, but he never listened!! Hehe! Dear Sleep, I have been having very strange sleeping patterns at the moment!! I don't like waking up in the middle of the night and them am not able to fall back asleep!! Why do you do this to me and why on earth do I wake up in the first place?! You make me tired in the mornings and that is not good! So behave!! Hehe! Dear Shop, I really am looking forward to getting new uniform, but I really wish you made it cheaper for us workers to buy your clothes, because you are very expensive!!! Please put staff discount back to 75% instead of only 50%, because there is a big difference in price!! Thank you! I will buy a lot more when you change this back!!Dear Readers, thank you for reading my humble little blog! Don't forget to follow, cause then I will love you forever!! Hehe! Thanks :D

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. Ketchup bottle incidents are the greatest (as long as it's not involving me!). Stopping by via last weeks letters to say hi on this fabulous morning. I'd love to follow by I'm no a blogger blog. Do you have a twitter or facebook account? I'll follow you that way :)

    Come stop by and say hello! http://likeordinarylife.com/post/30082632962/fridays-letters-take-10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! yea it wasnt nice having it splattered on my jeans and top!! lol! aww no i dont have either of those for my blog! what is a no blogger blog? lol do u not use blogspot u mean? how do you get followers? you can follow me on bloglovin if you have that :)

      Thanks for stopping by :D I will come and have a look at your blog!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I can't believe it, 10 weeks has gone by really quickly! Great post, I love reading these letters!

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!! yea i know me neither!! i cannot believe im on number 10!! its crazy :D thanks you should join the link up! you can read loads of other blogs letters too :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh my, I haven't watched Desperate Housewives in its entirety but I want to. Wisteria Lane is such an odd but nice setting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooo you have got to watch it from start to finish!!! its amazing :D well worth it!! yea wisteria lane looks so perfect to live in, just wish it was normal lol!!!

      Thanks for your comment :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...