Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda!!!

Ok now girls I am going to say sorry at the start, because if you are into organisation and what not then by the end of this post you will just NEED to have one of these!! But as they are American you cannot buy them in the UK, you will have to get it shipped to you! Ok so before you get all annoyed at me I have already said sorry so you can't! Hehe!

If you haven't heard of Lilly Pulitzer, then they are an American brand That sell clothes, accessories and stationary in the most amazing prints! The designs are just beautiful and the colours are so vibrant and bright, they just make you smile! Every time I see my agenda/planner/diary (I don't know what to call it!!) I have a big smile all over my face! I bought a large agenda and the print that I choose is called Shorely Blue Leggy. Ok here she is!



Teehee!! I just couldn't resist the Flamingos!!! It has a ll my favourite colours, pink and coral!! So pretty!


So this is amazing! It has every thing that you would need to have to be organised! It also starts from August 2012 and ends December 2013! So it lasts for a long time! The cover is hardback with a metal wire binding and it feels really sturdy. It is also kept closed with elastic! Eeek! I cannot wait to start properly filling it in when August starts! Ok so when you open it up you first get two pockets to keep either cards or notes, then you get an amazing sheet of stickers, that all coordinate with the agenda and cam stick where ever you want (I will be using them for sticking into my weekly planner to remember special days!). It then has a monthly planner, dates to celebrate, holidays, contacts and note pages. Then come the months with a monthly and a weekly planner. These are all separated by cute tabs at the side. I am absolutely in love with this planner seriously! At the start of each month there is always a cute page with a little quote as well and on every page there is always a little drawing or design! It's super cute!








Do you want one?! Do ya? Do ya?! Well for you Americans then it is as easy as pie and it will cost you $26! However if you live anywhere else then it will not be as easy, as Lilly Pulitzer only ship within the USA! Although I have solved this issue for you, because I have found a way!! Yay! After looking through so many options and finding a website that actually will send one to the UK, I have found a really good price! So in British pounds the planner costs £16.79 and for them to send me it it cost £11.06, which totalled to be £27.85! Great price!!! I ordered it on the Tuesday 10th of July and I thought it would take a lot longer to come  (it said between 12-15 working days) it arrived on my doorstep on Friday 20th July! Woohoo! I guess the postman read my letters after all (read my Friday's Letters post to understand what I'm talking about here!)! Ok so my planner came all the way from Portland in Tennessee and the website I got it from is called Shop Glitzy Glam. It sells loads of other really pretty things too, but I just bought my planner, because I HAD to have it! Yay! Here is their link, which will take you directly to the Lilly Pulitzer page of their website and you will see all the other pretty designs that Lilly has made for this years batch of agendas! You can also get them in small, large or jumbo size. I bought the large one and it is quite bulky, but that's what I wanted and it is still really easy to put in my hand bag and carry around with me!

Haha, no need to say "thanks Jen"! Honestly I was very happy to show you this amazing creation and let you all know that you need one of these like now!! Teehee! Your welcome lovelies! If you want to know anything else about this planner, then just leave me a comment and I will answer your question!!

Love, Jen x

10 comments:

  1. I WANT ONE!!! Do you know how much the shipping is?

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! its honestly the best thing ever!! do u stay in the uk? if so then i have said up in my post it costs £11.06 and the planner only costs £ 16.79. So its an ok price to get it all the way over here. if your in the usa then im not sure how much. but a lot cheaper than what i had to pay! I did look on other websites and they were all much more than £11.06, so it was the cheapest shipping i could find! :) Hope this helps!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Gosh, I must have read so fast that I skipped that bit out! I was trying to read it all before a party, obviously I didn't do a good job!

      Lauren,
      Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

      Delete
    3. No problem lovely! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. That's so cute! I love the Erin Condren ones too (also american, darn it) cuz they can be personalised too, though this makes them more expensive! May get one before I head back to uni! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yea I have looked at those ones too but i love this one because the colours are so bright and i love the design! I was going to get an erin condren one but i never knew what i should get written on the front!lol but i am sooo glad i got this one it is soo gorgeous and i think it is cheaper than the erin condren ones! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. oh WOW. YES. enough said.

    ..

    rachael xxx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. teehee!! Americans have the most amazing things like this! We never get anything like this over here!!! not fair is it?! lol

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Lilly Pulitzer!! My daughters wear a lot of her designer clothing, amazing prints, we can buy these on base here in UK buy only if american military :-( But if you know someone its a good choice and tax free so way cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yea i had a look at some of her clothing and its really pretty! oh thats soo good! but sadly no is dont know anybody! lol

      Thanks for you comment :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...