Monday 16 July 2012

Last Friday Night! #1

Hello again! 

So I went out on Friday for my friends birthday and we had a blast!!! We went to TGI Friday's for our dinner, which is my absolute favourite restaurant!! I love it there. The one in the Glasgow city centre has a bar right in the middle of the restaurant and there is always a great atmosphere! Anyway as it was so busy, we had to wait for our table... at the bar! Which leads to....


Thee most yummiest cocktails ever!! Not to mention huge glasses that could probably be used as a fish bowl!! Hehe, and yes the big one with the strawberry was mine and it was a Strawberry Daiquiri, which basically tastes and looks like a slush puppy but with lots of alcohol! Yup it was gooood! Here is me with my cocktail... Fish bowl anyone?


Yummy! If you want to know what make up I used to get this lovely look (?!) then have a wee looksie here! So when the six of us got seated we had a big old plate of nachos to share and then had our main courses. Sadly no one but me wanted a dessert so I opted for not having one too! Grrrr, the desserts in that place are legendary, so I decided to just have another cocktail instead. A Woo Woo and then proceeded to tell everyone at the table what one I had ordered by making a steam train noise, "Woooo wooooo!!" Hehe!

Ahhh that one was good too! 

Dress - Topshop
Belt - New Look

After TGI Friday's, we took a short trip to a bar, where we proceeded to have a couple of drinks and acted all silly....


Hehe, I'm such a lightweight! After this, three of us then headed to Sugarcube, which is an amazing club in Glasgow, love it!! Had a good dance about to some great songs and had a couple more drinks! What a fabby Friday night that was had! It was even better for me knowing that I could have a long lie in the morning!! Result!


The long lie was just awesome! I didn't get up till half 11! Yay, that was the longest lie I have probably had in months! It was enjoyed! I also just want to say that because none of my "real life" friends know that I have a blog, I didn't want to include them in any pictures, just in case they didn't like it. I'm sure they wouldn't mind, but just to be safe! Hehe! I hope you all had a great weekend too!

This will be the last post I do before The winner of my give away is announced, so it is your last chance to enter!! If you want to win a Stila palette, then click here!!

Love, Jen x

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They were indeedy!! :D I do follow you love and its brilliant!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Those cocktails look yummy!!! :) I am a new follower, loving your blog!!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup they were!! Hehe aww thank you pet! I love my wee blog! getting bigger now! :D

      Thanks for your comment!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great night! Those cocktails are hugggeee, they look amazing!!
    Great post :)

    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea very good fun was had :D yea and quite alcoholic!! haha

      Thanks love :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. It looks like a really great night! I never tasted cocktails for some reason and I really want to try some one day :D That cocktail looks Delicious!

    --Alexia--

    http://beautyandocean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo you have got to try some!! although go to a place that does good ones because some that you can get are rubbish! lol

      Thanks for your comment :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a great night. You look lovely :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cocktails look so yummy! And huuuuuuuge! You're right haha! A wonderful friday night! I hope you have many more good ones lined up!
    XX
    rach
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! yea they are rather big!! yup i do actually :D another night out planned this friday!! yay! hehe

      Thanks for your comment lovely

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...