Tuesday 26 June 2012

LOTD - Blog Post #1

Hi girlies! :)

So here is Tuesday's Love Of The Day, which will be on a Blog Post! So as I said in yesterdays post, Louise is just super lovely and everyone should join in her interactive posts!


So for my blog post of today I have picked a post from one of my favourite Bloggers!! Lady Million, this girl is just super funny and writes her posts so well and makes her blog really entertaining and fun to read! So here is Katie's button:


You just have to go and see this girl, she is cool, clever and not to mention pretty! The blog post I have chosen is this one!! It is Katie's first post in a little series she does called "Sephora or Walgreens?". It is just so clever and witty and when I read it I was laughing so loud! Its great!! This was written about a month ago and Katie has since done another one of these posts! You just have to read it and you will love her! 

Thanks again to Louise, who has came up with this super great idea! We love you! :D

Love, Jen x


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing and SO sweet for doing this! You made my heart flutter :) I'm so appreciative of your support.
    Also, give yourself a little pat on the back for creating such an amazeballs blog yourself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome my lovely :) your blog is awesome!!!! Thanks for your comment :D
      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...