Monday 18 June 2012

FOTD #3

Hey girlies!

A wee face of the day for you! I was going out for dinner with Robert and thought it would be nice to put some make up on! I used a lot of my new things that I bought in my last Superdrug haul, so you will get to see them on! As I was just wearing this make up for a short amount of time, I didn't bother with any face primer,as I'm not oily, there is no chance of it slipping off my face anyway!

Face - Garnier BB Cream
Concealer - Collection 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Blusher - Sleek Rose Gold


Eyebrows - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eyeshadow (all over eye lid) - Benefit Smokin' Eyes Kit; light pink shade
Eyeshadow (outer corner) - L'Oreal Colour Appeal in Metal Plum
Mascara - Benefit BADgal Lash 
  

Lipstick - Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
Lip Gloss - L'Oreal Glam Shine Miss Candy in Pink Treat


A nice look I just flung together in a rush to get some dinner! We ended up going to TGI Fridays, which is our absolute favourite! We enjoyed it very much! Hehe

Thanks for reading!

Love, Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...