Monday 14 May 2012

Get To Know Jen Tag!

Ok so this tag was set out by J from Obviously.Feminine? :)


1. What is your middle name? Alexandra, I like it a lot!
2. What was your favourite subject at school? Emmm, I would say I had quite a lot of favourites actually... Biology, Geography and Business Management!
3. What is your favourite drink? I drink diet coke allll the time! I really need to try and cut it out actually!!
4. Favourite song at the moment? Ooo toughy, I again have quite a few favourites! Drake ft Rihanna - Take Care, Flo Rida - Wild Ones, Fun - We Are Young and BOB - So Good!
5. What would you name your children?  This is a bit random! I have not really thought about this too seriously, as I want to be married first and I have no idea when that will be! Soon I hope though!! Hehe.
6. Do you participate in any sports? I loveee horse riding! Whether you think of that as a sport I don't know! 
7. Favourite book? It has to be all the Harry Potter books!! I absolutely adore all things Harry Potter!! Hehe, also the Twilight series :) Edward = yum!!
8. Favourite colour?  Pink!!!
9. Favourite animal? It would probably be cats or horses! I have two wee cheeky cats, whom I love so so much! Horses are just awesome! I love all animals really though :)
10. Favourite Perfume? I love Sarah Jessica Parker - NYC, Calvin Klein - CK in2u and Dolce and Gabbana - Light Blue!
11. Favourite Holiday? This is weird because I would think of a holiday to a country rather than a  holiday that you celebrate! Ok so I like Christmas the best, doesn't everyone say that?!
12. Have you graduated high school? Yea this is definitely an American tag! Hehe, yes I have and I am about to graduate from University! 
13. Have you been out of the Country? Yea, a lot, a lot, a lot! Hehe, to name a few France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, USA and the Bahamas!
14. Do you speak any other languages? I can speak a little French, but can understand it quite well :)
15. Do you have any siblings? I am an only child.
16. What is your favourite store? River Island, New Look and Hollister!
17. Do you like school? I loved when I moved to a new high school and started 5th year there! Had the best time in 5th and 6th year!!
18. Favourite Youtubers?  SPRINKLE OF GLITTER!!! I loveee Louise soo super much!! Hehe! Also Fleur de Force too!
19. Favourite movie? I wouldn't say I have any favourite movies, as I usually just like the ones I have seen at the cinema recently! Hehe, oooo but Harry Potter ones and also the Twilight series!
20. Favourite tv show? I do love Desperate Housewives, thats probably the only series I have watched alll the way from the beginning and its nearly the end! Boohoo!!
21. Pc or Mac? I have always used a pc, but I was actually really close to buying a Macbook Pro in Hawaii as it would be cheaper! I decided against it though!
22. What phone do you have? I have an HTC Chacha, which I don't really like to be honest! I think I will just get an IPhone next.
23. How tall are you? I am 5ft7 and I love being tall :D

Thanks for reading! I tag all of you to do this too :)

Love, Jen x

Courtesy of weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...